Financing is available, subject to a credit status check, for Gas, LPG & Oil fired domestic central heating and/or hot water system upgrades and replacement systems.
The financing is provided, through our Consumer Credit partner, Homesmart Finance, where the home improvements meet the set criteria of acceptable home improvement projects, and the projects are undertaken by an installer approved by Homesmart Finance.
- Homesmart Finance is a trading style of Toriga Energy Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 631249). Toriga Energy Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided by a panel of lenders.
If you would like more details you can visit their website by clicking on the Learn more about Homesmart Finance button, where you are able to review all finance offers and prepare personalised finance quotes to help you decide if it is suitable for your circumstances.
- Once a quote has been issued by Homesmart Finance via email, you will be able to follow the links for consumer finance, wherein you can review the various options and apply for the credit.
- Finance applications can only be made by homeowners.
- The installation address must match the finance application address, or an address to which you will be moving into and permanently occupying.
- All of our installers are Gas Safe registered and accredited to ensure that your installation meets current and enforceable Building Regulations.
Personal Finance Eligibility
- Aged 18 or over.
- Hold a bank or building society account.
- Are a permanent UK resident (and have been living in the UK for at least 12 months).
- You are in permanent paid employment, self-employed or retired with a pension.
- Have a good credit history.
- There are no arrangement fees or early repayment charges.
- 0% APR for 12 month terms.
- 9.9% APR Representative for between 36 to 120 month terms.
The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is the rate of interest payable of your loan worked out on a yearly basis. The APR you are quoted may vary from the representative rate as it will depend upon the loan amount you borrow. The APR you are offered, if accepted for a loan will vary on individual circumstances and loan amount. The representative APR is the APR that at least 51% of customers are expected to be charged.
- Cash price £2,000.
- Deposit £0.
- Amount of credit £2,000.
- 60 x monthly repayments of £41.98
- Total amount payable = £2,518.80
- Total Interest Payable = £518.80.
- Fixed annual interest rate 5.19% | 9.9% APR representative.